The new solution for applying for licenses in Lakselva has now been launched, and the system is ready to recieve your applications. You will be guided directly into the application form by clicking here.
- The more applications you add, the higher are your chances of getting licenses.
- You will only be given one of the periods you have applied for - and you will be given your highest ranked application when your name is drawn.
- The periods you apply for are either limited to six days in one single zone, or two days in each of the zones 1, 2 and 3.
- you may apply as a group of maximum three people.
- 13th of February: Opening of the application process
- 21st of February: Deadline (all applications must be in by 11:59 p.m. GMT+1)
- 22nd of February: Draw in the lottery
- 28th of February: Payment deadline first draw
- 1st of March: Draw 2
- 6th of March: Payment deadline second draw
- 7th of March: Opening of the sale of licences before the 15th of July, and any remaining licenses after the lottery.
For your application to be part of the draw, it must be handed in by the 21st of February. The draw will happen the following day, and by the 22nd of February, everybody who had their name drawn, will recieve an e-mail confirming this, together with a link for the payment. This payment must be done by the 28th of February, if not the licenses will go back into the system, for another draw on the 1st of March.
This means that even though you did not get a license in the first draw, there are still chances. If you do get licenses in this second draw, you will get an e-mail confirming this, together with a link to the payment. These licenses must be paid by the 6th of March. Licenses from the second draw which is not paid, and any other remaining licenses, will be put up for open sale on the 7th of March at 6 p.m. Licenses for the period before the 15th of July will also be put up for sale at this same time.